Product no.: IPEA470
1-4 working days
Marmitek IP Eye Anywhere 470: The network surveillance dome camera with integrated web server. New "Nightmode" technology makes IR LEDs superflous!
Features Marmitek IP Eye Anywhere 470:
- True Colour security camera with a built-in web server that has its own IP address.
- For indoor mount on wall or ceiling.
- Fixed Pan & Tilt setting.
- With the powerful, user friendly UltraView software you can watch and operate up to 16 cameras simultaneously everywhere in the world.
- Have images sent to your e-mail address periodically or by motion detection.
With GPIO (General Purpose Input and Output): e. g. create an image recording automatically by opening a door or switch your lighting
based upon (HW/SW) motion detection.
- High quality MPEG4 compression for efficient network traffic and data storage.
- Send parallel MJPEG, MPEG4 and 3GPP images, each with its own settings.
- 3GPP for watching live images on your mobile phone or PDA.
- With built-in microphone and speaker terminal.
- BNC composite video connection for independent recording options or additional monitor.
- Simple installation with enclosed software.
- No local PC required!
- Ideal for protecting your property or remotely following events that you would otherwise have to miss.
With this camera you can watch or record the images live throughout the world and mail them (automatically) to your e-mail addresses or FTP server without using a computer. The innovative technology of the IP Eye Anywhere is supported by every popular web browser, and results in the best possible picture quality.
The IP Eye Anywhere has a built-in web server with its own IP address. The ideal solution for "watching or attending from a distance". You might want to guard your holiday home from the other side of Europe, attend your aunt's birthday from a different continent, or join in a business meeting without the exhausting flight. Real-time images around the world, and thanks to the improved quality it seems as if you are there in person.
What more do you expect from an IP camera, besides quality in picture? Marmitek has fitted the IP Eye Anywhere with intelligent functions, which make it possible to operate the cameras remotely. Thanks to the secured access using a password, the images are "for your eyes only". You can adapt the resolution and digital zoom to your preferences. The camera has a function to mail images automatically to your PC, both periodic as through motion detection. With the included UltraView software recording, sending and saving of the material is a piece of cake. With this software you also can watch multiple IP Eye Anywhere cameras (up to 16) simultaneously. Of course the IP Eye Anywhere is not only the solution for long distances, but also indoors or within your company. You can for instance keep an eye on the nursery, or install the cameras to keep an eye on your patients. Your warehouse will never leave your sight because of these cameras. A feeling of safety, thanks to this smart solution.
- 1 x Marmitek IP Eye Anywhere 470
- 1 x Energy saving power supply
- 1 x LAN cable RJ-45
- Mounting material
- Installation CD
- Camera: 1/4" colour CMOS , 640 x 480 pixels
- Lens: F/No 2.0/4.0mm
- Minimum illumination: 0.1 Lux
- View angle (diagonal): 62°
- Compression: MJPEG, MPEG4, 3GPP
- Frame rate: max. 30fps
- Resolutions: 160 x 120, 320 x 240, 640 x 480
- Multi-profile: 3 profiles simultaneously
- Audio in: External microphone connection
- Audio out: External audio output to active speaker, Mono
- Audio codec: PCM/AMR
- TV-out: BNC connecter, 1 Vp-p, 75 Ohms
- GPIO: 2 inputs, 1 output
- LAN port: RJ45, 10/100Mb auto-sense, auto MDI-X
- Protocol: TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, DHCP, NTP, DNS, DDNS, SMTP, FTP, HTTP, Samba, PPPoE, UPnP, Bonjour, RTP, RTSP, RTCP
- Image settings: Brightness, sharpness, saturation, upside down and mirror
- Digital zoom: 3x
- Frame rate settings: 1 - 25fps, auto
- Compression ratio setting: 5 levels
- Motion detection: Integrated by 2 scalable windows or GPIO
- Protection: 3 levels, password protected
- Power supply: 12VDC/8W
- Ambient temperature: 0°C to 45°C
- Relative humidity: 20 to 85%, not condensing
- Dimensions: 140mm diameter x 120mm height, 135mm diameter x 70mm visible when build in
- Software: IPFinder, UltraView for up to 16 cameras
- System requirements: 10 Base-T Ethernet or 100 Base-TX Fast Ethernet; CD ROM drive; Pentium 3, 800MHz; 512MB RAM; MS-Windows 2000, XP, Vista or 7; ActiveX or Java enabled web browser, 1024 x 768 screen resolution
Downloads for this product
For further information, please visit the manufacturer's website